10/27/2011

October 27

Today I found myself having the perfect score for the music theory test. I'm proud.
After this I tried to hand out some more Taizé-posters, but I was walking through the part of Amsterdam which only had sex-shops. And advertising about the church in a sex-shop seemed a bit of too much enthusiasm for me.

After this I talked to a happy Japanese tourist on the ferry. He had been visiting the capitals of Europe, and was staying in the hotel next to the ferry. His english was a little bit under-developed...

me: "Is it a nice hotel?"
he: "Thank you! Thank you!"

Yet it was very nice meeting this guy. We talked about Japan and the cities of Europe. Rome, in his opinion, was a very expensive city and in Amsterdam a lot of people had traditional-looking faces. After that we quickly took one picture before saying goodbye (sayonara).